Passport Photo Services
PostalAnnex+ can help you get your passport photos in minutes, no appointment necessary! The United States State Department defines a passport as an internationally recognized travel document that verifies the identity and nationality of the bearer.
A valid U.S. passport is required to enter and leave most foreign countries. Only the U.S. Department of State has the authority to grant, issue or verify United States passports.
At PostalAnnex+, we'll quickly take your passport photos and provide other information including forms for renewal or first-time.
Who needs a passport?
Everyone, including infants, who will be traveling outside the United States and wants to return.
Can I mail in my passport photos taken at PostalAnnex+ along with my application?
After you get your photos and forms, you will need to bring them in person to an acceptance facility:
- If you’re applying for a passport for the first time;
- If your expired U.S. passport is not in your possession;
- If your previous U.S. passport has expired and was issued more than 15 years ago;
- If your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under 16;
- If your currently valid U.S. passport had been lost or stolen.
You can save the in-person visit and send in your passport photos and application and renew by mail if:
- Your most recent passport is available to submit and it is not damaged;
- You received the passport within the last 15 years;
- You were over 16 when it was issued;
- You still have the same name, or you can legally document your name change.
At PostalAnnex+, we take professional passport photos, accepted by passport processing agencies. And if you have an emergency, PostalAnnex+ can help you get a passport in as little as 24 hours!
These facilities include many federal and state courts, post office, some public libraries, and a number of county and city offices.
Our store accepts walk-in’s, so no appointment is needed, so call us at 408.975.0893 now!